Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Updates

So here's where I tell you about the status of various Legendz-related projects:

Fansubbing:
33/50 episodes have been released. 34 is almost ready, and there are a number of translated scripts in queue to be timed. I'm translating a few more episodes while I'm on spring break. I'm also looking for timers. taxan from DATS has been kind enough to lend a hand for now, but I don't know what his availability will be in the future. I'm aiming to finish the series this year, but that depends on a lot of factors. After that, Ryuu-Rogue will begin releasing DVD versions of the first 25 episodes.

Novel:
1/5 chapters done. I've started to work a little on chapter 2, but I haven't had much time due to schoolwork, exams, and general madness. Work on this will probably resume at a more regular rate during the summer.

Audio Dramas:
For those that don't know, 2 audio dramas featuring the Legendz anime were released. I won't be working on these until the anime is done.

Main Site:
I know that a lot of the content of the site is still empty. I simply haven't had the time to write it. If anyone is interested in writing up content for the site or making any kind of contribution, please let me know.

Legendz Q:
Does anyone know about this? It's a one shot animation. I don't have much info on it, so if anyone has pictures, info, or maybe even the actual video, I will be eternally grateful (and naturally it would get subbed :D)

-nezucho

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm really glad you guys have a blog up and running now; I've been waiting for this sort of thing for quite a while now!

    I have quite the numerous screenshots of Wolfy the Werewolf up to the episode of 33(the most recently subbed one), and I will continue to screen cap Wolfy up until the very last episode. ^^

    ReplyDelete